JOIN OUR TEAM
DUE TO CONTINUED SUCCESS AND EXPANSION
WE ARE HIRING!
The only way to create great things every day is with great people who truly enjoy their job, so we make sure we only hire the best.
Talent goes beyond a keen eye for football, we live and breathe what we do, we’re enthusiastic and take personal pride in the development of our players. Our team brings a wealth of coaching, teaching and playing experience to ensure JN Sports provides the highest quality football development in the region. We'd love to hear from you if you share the same vision as us.
Part-Time (minimum 17 hours per week)
£15.00 per hour
We are recruiting talented coaches committed to excellence in Sports Development.
JN Sports Coaching was developed to provide all children of all abilities with fun football and multi-sport experiences. JN Sports looks to develop each child, delivering experiences and memories that will last for a lifetime.
Our sessions are delivered by coaches of the highest quality and those that make sessions enjoyable for all children that attend, from ages 3-16 years.
Our services include:
· Evening football development sessions
· Weekend pre-school football sessions
· Multi-sport holiday clubs during school holidays
· Tournaments: Inter-school tournaments (term-time) & Weekend tournaments
· Birthday parties
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering any of the above programmes or similar sessions, however full training will be provided. The candidate will be confident of coaching group sizes of around 24 children with the help of an Assistant Coach.
Salary £15.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications. The role does include travel to different sites so access to a vehicle is essential for coaching roles. Opportunities available for progression to management based on performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Plan and deliver high quality, age-appropriate sessions
· Basic general administrative tasks
· Assist with health and safety aspects of JN Sports services
· Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required
Essential qualifications, skills, and abilities:
· FA Coaching qualification (or willingness to work towards for assistant coach/training role)
· First Aid & Safeguarding Certifications
· DBS Certification (can be attained through JN Sports Coaching
· Available for evening work
· At least 6 months experience coaching children (or studying a sports course for an assistant/training role)
· An outgoing, fun personality
· Confident working both individually and as part of a team
· Effective communication skills
· Leadership qualities
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about football coaching
· Full UK driver’s Licence & able to commute by car to various locations
Desirable qualifications, skills, and abilities:
· A team player
· Ability to put customers first
· Managing Self /Relationships
** Please note this job is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check that we find satisfactory and we will apply for this during pre-employment process. Further checks will be made with regular intervals.
Applications by CV to: